Establishment of Young Women Social Accountability Council
To strengthen the oversight role played by young women on social service delivery, effectiveness of local authorities, local institutions and elected officials, a Public Debate will be held to carefully select representatives to be part of our Young Women Social Accountability Council (YWSAC).
Who should participate in the Public Debate?
- Young Women between the ages of 18-35
- Have a minimum of four (4) O’Level passes
- Have passion to serve and speak in public forums.
To apply: Write a one page motivation letter expressing your interest in our Young Women Social Accountability Council. In your write up, indicate which topic (from the ones listed below) you will speak on in the Public Debate. Expressions of interest can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 28th of June 2019.
- Strategies to improve social service delivery in local authorities
- Engendered devolution: the answer to improved social service delivery
- Partnerships for improved social service delivery
- Challenges faced by local authorities? How can they be addressed?
- Importance of the local authority budgets
- The role of state institutions and civil society in increasing women’s participation.
1,485 total views, 1 views today